At West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division we take great pride in our telecoms recycling and telecoms equipment disposal. With the modern IT world looking at methods of recycling telecoms equipment and improving the eco friendly disposal of waste we felt West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division could have a small part to play.
How does West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division recycle telecoms equipment:
- All equipment is refurbished and offered as spare equipment; prolonging the life of many telecoms systems that would otherwise be disposed of.
- West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division' aim is to recycle telecoms and IT equipment where possible. If the telecoms equipment is a complete system with no resale value the equipment is offered to charities for hospitals and schools around the world. Equipment is refurbished, cleaned and shipped often at a cost to our company.
- If the equipment is required for disposal West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division will dispose of the equipment according to UK Government WEEE Regulations.
(what is this?)
For a copy of our WEEE certificate please ask your account manager or a member of our team.
Why We Recycle Telecoms Equipment
- Recycling telecoms equipment helps to reduce of the volume of telecoms equipment waste which ends up in landfill sites and benefits the environment
- Cuts down on the amount of raw materials needed for the manufacture of new telecoms IT equipment
- Makes telecoms recycling more convenient for the consumer
- Recycling telecoms equipment saves customers money.
- Telecoms recycling allows third world countries to benefit from receiving and using recycled telecoms IT equipment