1. As a visitor to the UsedTelecoms.com web-site or a visitor intending to add your own equipment to the UsedTelecoms.com website, or as an individual or company supplying UsedTelecom.com with lists of telecommunications equipment available for sale to be listed on the UsedTelecoms.com website, our web server automatically logs the internet domain that you are visiting from in the form of an IP (Internet Protocol) address.
2. As you add your own equipment to the UsedTelecoms.com website or provide UsedTelecoms.com with a list of telecommunications equipment for inclusion on the UsedTelecoms.com website we request certain information about you.
3. UsedTelecoms.com does not disclose your specific personal information to third parties. We do identify you in connection with details of telecommunications equipment submitted by you to the UsedTelecoms.com website.
4. Any information provided by a user will be processed by UsedTelecoms.com, or on its behalf, under regulated conditions in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. UsedTelecoms.com Ltd internally uses your personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts and to improve our content. Personal information about you is collected to provide Usedtelecoms.com staff with an efficient means to retrieve details of whom a specific piece of equipment listed within the Usedtelecoms.com database is available from. Usedtelecoms.com does and will not provide your personal information individually to advertisers. UsedTelecoms.com does not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
1. UsedTelecoms.com website "Add your equipment" section allows users to make anonymous submissions of telecommunications equipment. These submissions remain anonymous to all users of the UsedTelecoms.com website except UsedTelecoms.com staff. UsedTelecoms.com will not disclose a user's identity to any other party, unless authorized by that user.
Updates to this Policy