West Pier Telecom Ltd is a Specialist in the remarketing and sale of second user Carrier and PABX equipment with its head office based in the cosmopolitan City of Brighton. West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division has over 20 year's experience selling Equipment from Siemens, Ericsson, Alcatel, Marconi and Cisco to name but a few, to customers throughout the UK and Europe. During 2011 the Company enhanced its senior management team making it a more sales driven business headed up by an experienced Sales Director, this addition has complimented its Technical and Dynamic Operations team.
West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division are an innovative forward thinking Company who are continually looking for new ways to improve the supply and costs associated with the procurement and disposal of equipment. West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division extensive customer base of high profile clients has been built over a number of years. West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division work hard to build long-term relationships with its customers, providing them with consistent and reliable service and support. The ongoing account management helps clients keep up-to-date with stock availability to meet their ever-changing business needs and this, in turn drives repeat business and improves customer service.
UTC Sales Consultant
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be highly motivated, focused on achievement of product revenue sales targets by ensuring effective sales focus.
To generate business levels in line with targets set by the company. You will be required to generate business from new prospects and existing customers.
Key Areas of Experience
- Successful B2B Telecoms Solutions. New business sales experience dealing with traders, manufacturers and end users of at least 1-2 years, together with a proven sales track record.
- Previous sales experience selling in the technology market. However, candidates who have a proven track record Selling Nokia, Ericsson, Alcatel, Cisco, and Nortel equipment will also be considered.
- West Pier Telecom - used telecoms division trade all over the world, and it is essential that the successful candidate be able to speak, read and write English to a high standard. Candidate fluent in Spanish/Portuguese would be preferable.
- Strong Account Management and Development skills, with the ability to develop long-term successful relationships. Must be comfortable at dealing with clients of all levels including those at Director Level.
- Candidates should be able to efficiently and effectively manage their time working from home. Travel will be required to attend client meetings, and the Brighton Head Office.
- It is essential that candidates have strong communication skills and posses a positive and dynamic attitude. The ability to work in a team is as essential as the ability to work on their own.
Duties & responsibilities
- To promote products and services within the territory, achieve revenue and profit targets. Set objectives and KPI’s as detailed in the company sales pay plan.
- To Provide weekly and monthly activity and Sales order intake forecast reports.
- To build a pipeline of business prospects and quotes to a level that will enable you to achieve the sales targets set out by the Company.
- To develop and maintain product and industry knowledge in order to provide accurate and up to date information to our customers. In particular Siemens, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Nortel, ZTE and Hawaii equipment.
- To produce high quality written proposals, and customer presentations.
- To identify and develop New Business opportunities.
- To diligently maintain customer records and provide accurate business forecasts as required.
- To represent West Pier Telecom Ltd with integrity and in a professional and diligent manner in order to maximise business opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- To work as a team and provide support for colleagues, sharing information and knowledge where possible
- To maintain positive and beneficial relationships with your customer base to secure repeat business.
- To maintain the hours of work as set down by the Company.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties requested by the Company.
The candidate should be an individual capable of using their own initiative and maximising their time. When required the candidate should be able to pull together and manage a bid team capable of winning business that will include colleagues, senior management and suppliers.
The Sales Manager
Full Time Monday to Friday 9.00am to 17.30pm
Basic Salary - DOE
OTE ? Uncapped competitive commission scheme
Uncapped Commission Scheme, Subsidised Healthcare scheme, initial 20 days Holiday, iPhone 4, Laptop
3 months (depending on experience)